Tuesday, July 10, 2007

QUESTIONS

Whats the point in you saying I’m beautiful when you make me feel ugly?
Whats the point in the time and effort, when your not sure exactly?
Why should I give you surety of the future when you say you can do without me?
Why should I not look for greener pastures when you look at every pasture around?
How should I cope and control my emotions when all you do is provoke me to wits end?
How can you expect me to be secure and stable when you yourself are not really sure?
When I gave you my all you threw it back to me.
When I need you never really can make it.
Where am I to go for refuge?
Where can I search solace?


Questions that I had within me that were already there before you now seem simpler
Now everything’s more complicated. You said everything will be ok
Was that a line from some movie you picked up?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey rita,....
u write realy well.....
i am impressed n feel proud of u...
keep it up baby....!!!!