Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angie's rhyme on my feelings

It's been two days and I've really been restless... My only true solace has been Angie who patiently listened to my anguish.. She took liberty of expressing this in a poem.. The one that is published below.. Love you for this Angie and for your soothing words, without which I probably would have turned pscyho... Thanks for understanding me.




 I miss you


When the rain tumbles down on me,
The drops gently kissing my lips,
I miss you.

When moist pearls of dew glimmer in the morning light,
And I feel their sweetness on my fingertips,
I miss you.

When the moon casts its silver spell,
On my lonely heart,
I miss you.

When two doves twitter to each other,
Promises to never be apart,
I miss you.

I miss your arms around me,
I miss your caress, your smile, your touch,
I miss the way you say my name,
I miss you... so much!

-- (C) Angie

No comments: