Friday, February 19, 2010

Q & A

Something really beautiful has happened to me. I really can't put it in words. I don't think words from any language, but the heavenly one could describe what I feel. It's not just the way I feel, it's about how everything just automatically falls in place. Now my past seems to have a pattern, that was all developing into what this is today. I have no regrets of the past anymore. I have learned. And all I have learned I'm going to use to make this new turn in my life work.


I am not saying I have no fears and I have no issues, I am saying I found someone with whom I will make it through. So far its been an awesome two weeks. People say its too soon to say. But I say never ever felt this sure about anything. The best part its mutual. Life's situations, the outlook on life, the way we deal with things are all a perfect match. The music and art flowing out of him, is jsut so beautiful to me, it makes my life so gorgeous. I don't know how long I have on earth, but I thank him for making one of the most difficult moments of my life beautiful. Most of all thank God for him. This is not a consequence, an accident, a mistake. This was meant to be. He is my Questy and I am his Azee (Q & A). :)

(C) Rita Ghose

No comments: