Monday, April 19, 2010

A prayer

God confirm Your prophesy,
Give me a vision so I can see clearly.
Haven’t I been saved from the curse?
Why am I being attacked much worse?
Why do the ones I love suffer in front of me?
And yet I can’t reach out - a feeling of inadequacy.
I wanted to spread my arms around them,
But my arms fall short, increaseth the chaos and tandem.
My voice remains unheard again trapped, stuck,
I put my trust in You and not in fortune or luck.
I am on my knees, I surrender it all,
I need you to be my Rock to stand tall,
Take away these emotions dry them totally,
Forgive all the fault You find within me.
Lord don’t restore me to the one I love,
But please help them know Your there above,
Renew their trust in You like never before,
Give them hope for what’s in store.
I can’t reach out so Lord do it for me,
I sacrifice my joy place it on the altar for thee.
Take it my Lord as I let go,
What's really in my heart only You know.

1 comment:

Amit Charles said...

A very honest prayer I presume.
May it be granted.

God bless!

keep it rollin;)