Monday, April 03, 2006

3 wonderful months ..a milestone of precious moments..

I was thinking how I would put words down,
Of how you made me smile from a frown,
They say it’s too soon to say,
But with you I know its okay.
Cause in your eyes I see something really deep,
I’ve never seen before beyond measure and leap.
I have no words to express all I feel inside,
You fill me with overwhelming joy and pride.

What have you done to me?
Make me smile, make me feel free.
I never can and never will regret,
The first smile, the first time we met.
The first phone call, the first kiss,
The first everything spells bliss.
In just 3 days you gave me what no one did in years,
You heard me out, made me smile and bore my tears.
In time, God sent, you came and changed my life,
When I almost gave up, fed up of all the strife.

You make me feel alive again,
As I dance I feel the rain,
Clouds pave my way as I walk,
I glow with love for you as we talk.
I want to keep knowing you,
You make me feel brand new.
I just want to love you more than I have ever loved anyone,
Give you life's brightness and bring you the rays of the sun.

Hey guys... Im really overwhelmed at this moment... a year back i was going through the fire for quiet sometime... lost myself... lived only in my dreams cos reality seemed too painful... till 3 months back on Christmas day i bumped into the most wonderful person i ever could know in my life.... Never met anyone like him... never could stop smiling after i met him for the first time.. no one made me feel like that ever... n now its been just 3 months but... gees its like the best three months i ever had.. He has become my strength n i face everyday knowin that everythin will be ok... knowin theres hope and life can be beautiful... all those bad days, months and years well i dont mind them anymore.. cause i had the best 3 months with a someone who actually loves me and knows that he does... people say im crazy .. they say its just 3 months.. but my mom who i believe has better experience than anyone of these advisors says that 3 months, 3 years, decades or centuries dont make the difference.. its knowing that you want to be with someone for sure that does ... cause once you make up your mind .. and i mean the two people in the relationship make up their mind ... noone or nothing can come in the way
the best thing was the fact that from the very start as friends we decided not to hide anything and be honest with each other... n im glad we didnt hide anything.. Im glad we shared the same feelings.. this never happened to me before.. i never knew this actually could ever happen... the reason for me being so open and writing this blog... is to tell everyone never give up ... dont... jus dont... be strong.. and if strength fails you hope and have faith keep going be persistent.. theres something better ....
hope the best 4 everyone... wishing everyone Gods choicest blessings and loads of joy and happiness
love,
Ritz


PS: It didn't work but God had a better plan in mind than I had for myself.. The guy mentioned here remains my friend. Well it wasn't meant to be, but I thank God that I have managed to move on.. so here's to my future cheers and God bless.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deeseelicious said...

I Can honestly say something. I dont think ive seen Ryan as happy as he is today. Im glad ur there for him and glad he's there for u too.