Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maybe (November 20,2005)

Dreams shatter like glass into pieces so tiny,
The sound of a heart break echoes in a dark, lonely alley.
Simple things to make me happy, a prince, a part of my illusions
I had everything but your love, I didnt want ur money, ur delusions
Didnt want much just wanted to love you thats all
You made it seem not worth it left my hand n let me fall
 
Chorus:
I  may be broken but im healing
Maybe lost but im surely finding
Maybe sad but im smilin
Maybe hurt but Im growing stronger
Dont want to get back any longer
 
I thought Id be selfish if i let go of you n set myself free
But i only hurt myself, went blind n i just couldnt see
I kept telling myself love meant compromise and sacrifice
Tried to give you my all, it made me start to despise
I changed for you, I wasnt me anymore
Had enough and im walkin out the door
 
 

No comments: