Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Separating the distance

The sky and earth met at the horizon,
What a beautiful, wonderful collision!
Then came the stars to sparkle the time,
The flowers bloomed and it all did rhyme.
The twilight explained the mirth of the moment,
With red and orange, a shout of joy was lent,
A gasp of wonder at the vastness of space,
If only I could have you here, to see your face.

Calm your heart ‘cause soon the one you long for will be in your arms,
Calm your mind ‘cause soon everyone be used to it, no alarms.
Breathe with me; let’s go, nice and slow,
As time goes by, our love will grow.

Now the darkness of the night is here,
Your far, I realise, I am filled with fear.
I need you to lie right here beside me,
Just to hear you breathe, just to be,
Close enough to hear your heart beat,
So I can rise from weakness to my feet.
I know you feel the fear and the darkness too,
You're scared, but remember our love is true.

No comments: