Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rambling of my mind today (December 16 , 2005)

Dear Minu,
 
wanted to speak to you but circumstances wont allow... today was the day we planned. we planned it when we were 18 ... freedom. freedom that coems with being 21... doesnt make sense now cause i dont really feel free nemore... but nuttin usually goes the way we plan it.... just wish i could tell you how much i  miss you... i miss seeing your smile .. miss your laughter (as unique as it ever was)... i miss the wamrth the friendship the care.... i know you wudve been there right now... no matter the distance if you knew i needed u... but i guess youll  probably never know
alll the unspoken words bottled deep inside.... wish i just had that one chance that last shot... so i cud tell you how much you mean to me... your my sister... n not one day goes by tht i havent thought bout you.... just wish i cud tell you but take comfort tht you already knew..... i face each day tryin to be strong atleast for the people around... remember you called me your pillar but never got the chance to tell you that you were my strength too.
thanks for the times you stood up for me.. the times you stood with me ... most people alive today lack what you had... the ability to love to love with all your heart... whoever you loved you loved em with zeal... i was priviledge to be loved like that... so many why's and how come's but they dont matter anymore cause all that matters was i met you on this journey called life and thats whts counts.. you coloured my life with a unique blend and shade ... no matter what people say i will never forget you.
all those moments happy and painful ill never forget... we saw each other laugh, we saw each other cry and even saw each other smile and thorw tantrums.... such a short while - 4 years seemed like i knew you forever... girl you were the best friend anyone cud have.. im glad i had you.. im not goin to move on... im goin to remember each moment and be content with what we had... ull always be alive in my thoughts... the only freedom i have is to think what i want to n i will think bout you...
 
you want me to be happy i know that only wish i cud here you say that with that warmm hug with you hands clasped around my shoulder.. n your deep voice consoling me ... but for now ill settle down dreamin and thinkin bout what i had... cause what we had was so precious it will last me a lifetime... thank you sooo much - wanted to tell you that but it was too late... So illl thank God who allowed me to meet up with ya in the first place....

No comments: